It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
(female)

cowmemoo HB User
Need Help with my Lymph Nodes

Ive been dealing with some health issues for awhile. It started about a year and a 1/2 ago with ear pain and ringing in ears. Went to a ENT and he diagnosed me with TMJ. The pain and the ringing have never gone away but the ringing is worse now its constant and loud. 4 months ago I had a tooth extracted and I got a swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck (same side as extraction I took antibiotics and it went down. 2 days after I got off the antibiotics it came back the Dr. put me back on antibiotics and it went down again ( I was on antibiotics for a month). 10 days ago the Lymph node on my right side swelled overnight and it was extremely painful. I went to the E.R. they gave me motrin and sent me home. I saw my Primary he said he thought it may be tooth related and gave me antibiotics. I went to the dentist the next day and no infection. I took the antibiotics and they went down (by now both sides of my neck were swollen). I had other symptoms like I felt like I had a fever but my temp was normal,chills,nausea,no appetitie and weight loss. I felt better after the antibiotics but low and behold 2 days after the antibiotics they both swelled up again and I am having the same symptoms. I called my Primary and he told me to go to an ENT I have an appt Thurs. I also starting having some pain in my jaw and mouth in the last couple days not in one specific area all over. Can anyone give me any suggestions??? This is my first post so I didnt know where to post.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Arrowroot HB User
Re: Need Help with my Lymph Nodes

You might want to consider the possibility that you have Lyme disease.

I wish you the best.

Last edited by moderator2; 10-23-2012 at 05:57 AM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website for any reason

Closed Thread