It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
(female)

km72784 HB User
Frustrated and don't know where to turn!

Hello, I am 28 years old and up until a few months ago I was very healthy. A few months ago I started with left side pain, no specific area it would travel. I found a dr since I didn't have one and he did blood work, and just threw me on a bunch of medicines. Well 2 weeks after that I ended up at the hospital with stroke like symptoms. It was not a stroke (thankfully) however I continue to have those problems along with others. My symptoms are pressure/fullness in the lower back of my head, neck pain/pressure also in the back, left side neck pain right under my chin, left arm pain and weakness, left side abdominal pain, edema in both lower legs and feet, random spikes in blood pressure, and heart palpitations ( which I have had for years and was checked and cleared by a cardiologist when I was a lot younger). I got a new dr and so far all I know is what is not causing it, it's not lyme, lupus, MS, thyroid, or a tumor on my adrenal glad, also the MRI of the brain was normal. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice or insight on all of this. I am now unable to work and am literally ready to pull my hair out. I just want to figure this out so I can go back to my normal active life. Any suggestions or opinion is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Old 10-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Arrowroot HB User
Re: Frustrated and don't know where to turn!

I think you should reconsider Lyme disease as a possible cause of your symptoms and obtain an actual copy of your Lyme test results. Lyme is a highly controversial diagnosis, few doctors know how to interpret the test results correctly, and Lyme disease should always be a clinical diagnosis because the Western Blot test alone is very inadequate for diagnostic purposes.

I wish you the best.

Last edited by moderator2; 10-23-2012 at 05:58 AM. Reason: posted disallowed website

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread