It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
(male)

Tg782 HB User
Scared and don't know what to do

I feel bad posting about my issues when others have much more important ones. I just don't know where else to turn. I feel like a train wreck. I'll try and post most of my symptoms and see if anyone has any clue. First when I bend over I have a dull pain right between my pectoral muscles. I'm constantly tired and fatigued. I have a weird bulge right below my left ribs that I sometimes can feel. I don't have any fever or nausea. I also tried to breathe deep and I don't feel or hear any obstruction or fluids. Lastly I get dizzy spells out of nowhere. I don't have any insurance to get checked due to recently my company closed. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
Re: Scared and don't know what to do

I really dont know what to tell you with the no insurance thing but right between your pecs is your sternum. Your heart is there. The bulge beneath your left ribs is not your lungs but where your stomach is. Dizziness, fatigue could be a weird heart rate that can cause loe blood pressure. Check your pulse to see if highor irregular. Normal 60-100. Babump,babump,babump is regular. Babump,pause,babump,ba, bump, pause is irregular. On home bp machines they count your pulse & bp& on some tell you ig pulse irregular. Now, your tummy, diaphragm maybe gerd, gas,diaphragmatic hernia or your small intestines. A flat plate of abdomen xray& the dr not the nurse checking your bp & pulse for one minute may be doable without insurance. Hope this helps.

The following user gives a hug of support to gmak:
Katy Dawn (11-07-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-16-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
(female)

Leslysan HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgrantjr View Post
I feel bad posting about my issues when others have much more important ones. I just don't know where else to turn. I feel like a train wreck. I'll try and post most of my symptoms and see if anyone has any clue. First when I bend over I have a dull pain right between my pectoral muscles. I'm constantly tired and fatigued. I have a weird bulge right below my left ribs that I sometimes can feel. I don't have any fever or nausea. I also tried to breathe deep and I don't feel or hear any obstruction or fluids. Lastly I get dizzy spells out of nowhere. I don't have any insurance to get checked due to recently my company closed. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
(male)

Andude HB User

Dude get yourself to an emergency room. They cant deny you treatment even if you dont have benefits. At least its that way in NJ. I would just walk into the ER and explain your symptoms.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #5
(female)

Leslysan HB User

Quote:

First get some insurance. If you are collecting unemployment, the dept of labor should help,you with medical insurance. Or call your local hospitals and see if they an area where you can apply for Medicaid. That is done in the hospitals, at least in Ny. If you go the emergency room and tell them you are having trouble breathing because of the pain that you are feeling, I think they will take care of you and just send you bill. Try the emergency room to get checked out.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #6
(female)

torrea7197 HB User
Smile Re: Scared and don't know what to do

Quote:
Hello I just want to tell you go to the public health department they should help you I went there and I found out I had it and now I have the Medicaid so they are home paper my doctor's appointment and my treatment I'm in remission so I can to talk to you and help you if you want to send me another message byeok

Old 11-02-2012, 03:29 PM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User

Hi tgrantjr, How are you feeling now? I hope better. Been thinking. That lump @ the bottom of left ribs could be your spleen. Have you been in car wreck, accidentally hit it on furniture, etc. Been hugged real hard? An injury can make it swell with blood, get faint. If blood disease, I heard it can cause spleen to swell. If still the same symptoms, & same no insurance or medicaid. Some catholic hospitals see you for free. Or a flat plate of abdomen xray would show it, maybe $100. ER must see you. If dont want bill later try county hospital or catholic or city hospital. Even if not your county.Anyway, hope your better. If not, you need to be seen. God bless you. Thanks,gmak
P.s. its been awhile since your post i see, have you gotten care?

Last edited by gmak; 11-02-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: ps

Old 11-05-2012, 02:05 AM   #8
(female)

catherin123 HB User
Scared and don't know what to do

Hi
Don't worry you can think very calmly.Don't take tension too much.
Thanks.

Closed Thread