It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
(male)

luongo HB User
Head symptoms

Over the past 8 months or so i have had many symptoms that have been affecting my head. It all came from a bad experience i had and at the beginning it was really bad. I couldn't sleep i was light headed, tightness in the head, extreme colds. After a few months it turned to more of a all around tightness/ stiffness kind of feeling. Although the tightness has died down, i still have all these bad symptoms that dont seem to go away. I have these sorta fuzzy kind of feelings and it feels as if my head is moving although ive been told that is not really the case. I have these feelings like cobwebs that are like somethings just moving around in my head. In certain situations, my head really tightens up or my nerves juust sort of seem to jump. I also always have really tight muscles above my shoulders in my neck area. I had a ct scan done in the early stages revealing nothing. However im still concerned because i still have symptoms. I feel better when im lieing down or my head is supported by something. Is this anxiety or post traumatic stress disorder and if so can anyone relate and tell me how it'll get better? My doctor keeps telling me the best treatment is time but i just seem sort of hopeless right now although not depressed. Im only 18 years old and i want to get back to doing all the things in life i used to do before.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #2
(male)

luongo HB User
Re: Head symptoms

Can somebody please help? i really need to know what's going on and how to overcome it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread