It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
(male)

Masse HB User
Had hives since about July 1, 2012. Help!!

Hope someone can enlighten me on their past situation with Hives. I have had hives since about July 1, 2012. Stayed in a hotel for a couple weeks during this time and thought I might have had bed bugs or lice in my head. When I got back to my home town I let my mother (hairstyliest) check my head for lice or any other kind of bug. She did not find anything and the itching stopped for a couple days. Then I started breaking out all over and my neck, face, and throat started to swell. (The hives start as a small red dot and then gets bigger and bigger and then looks like a ring worm (red circle) and then the circle breaks and it fades away; all that happens in a matter of 2 to 6 hours.) At that point went to the ER and they gave me a epi pen and other allergy meds. A couple days later samething happend back to the ER I go. Next day same thing. I saw a different doctor each time and they said it was something I have came into contact with that I am allergic. I thought it might be the laundry detergent or deodorant so I switched to ALL NATURAL and Dove Sensitive, didn't help but hives got a little better. Also, stopped eating any fried foods (peanut oil), peanuts, soy, milk products, coffee, tea, even stopped eating meat for 3 days, nothing helped. I was told by the doctors at the ER I needed to see a allergist so I went to see him and he said the doesn't think it is something I came into contact with it. He said he has seen this happen to people before and the hives will leave just like the came (hard for me to believe right now). I asked him how long does it usually take and he said 6 months to a year sometimes even longer. Right now, they are under control somewhat. They come and go and I always have at least 10 or 20 on me all the time. Sometimes small (pencil eraser size) sometimes as big around a golf ball. I am curretly taking one zyrtec and one ranitidine in the morning and evening. Singular and Atarax in the evening also. I am 25 years old and have never had this problem before. I cant stand having to take 6 pills a day. Someone please help. Thanks so much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread