It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
(female)

chevyangela HB User
Angry Need advice!

I am a 27 yo woman I started seeing my doc about my symptoms about 3 or 4 years ago, its not gotten any better only worse. I went in to see her about being tired all the time, swollen lymph nodes, very low energy and being irritable, she said chronic fatigue syndrome and told me to take a supplement that I bought over the counter. Gave it 3 to 4 months the supplement didnt help. I figured it may be due to my exercise routine or lack there of so I started working out. That didnt help either. Went back in about a year ago because I lost over 50% of my hair she said it was related to stress gave me prenatals and told me to stop washing my hair but once a week. I did all that still nothing she drew labs blood came back all fine my hair is still falling out so much so that my other doc told ne I need to be seen theres something not right. I have chronic migraines and I get botox medical every 3 months my botox doc is the one that noticed my hair is super thin. I have bipolar disorder and depression im on 300 mg of trileptal(?) For bipolar and 20 mg of celexa for depression. I takr .25 xanax for anxiety. I also take ridlin for add 10 mg . Also take imitrix injections and nose sprays as needed.. I stopped all of my meds for about 6 months to see if there was a med reaction causing my hair to fall out . I have an iud for birth control I had it for 5 years they took it out recently and replaced it with a new one. My blood work is coming back fine but something is not right...I went to see a different doc the 2nd visit after labs he sent ne to a surgeon to do a lymph node biopsy, he cut me open and sewed me back up saying he didnt see anything wrong yet he marked off a swollen node before surgery. I got a severe infection and a blood clot in my underarm and had to be reopened 10 days later to remove clot and infection. I dont know what else to do

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
(female)

chevyangela HB User
Re: Need advice!

Also now my right arm goes numb and I drop things. I dont know if this is due to the surgery or if a different symptom..

Closed Thread