It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
(male)

Wolfget HB User
Weird head & heart pains and feels.

Hey guys.

I've been having this really weird feeling recently, it feels like there is pressure behind my eyes and I have been feeling really light headed, dizzy and it almost feels like things aren't real? not only this it makes me have this weird feeling down my neck which feels like my neck is cold and has a pain element to it which is really hard to explain.

Sometimes I feel like this and sometimes I don't. As well as this sometimes it feels like my heart is beating really fast which if very bizzare. I have no idea what is happening but it's really starting to make me worry.

I noticed that once I was sitting at my pc and my heart felt like it was speeding up for no reason and the only thing I could put it down to was that the week prior I stupidly took MDMA at a party... but surely that can't have an effect on me now?

Thank you for reading.

Old 12-30-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
(male)

SpazzAttackk HB User
Re: Weird head & heart pains and feels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfget View Post
Hey guys.

I've been having this really weird feeling recently, it feels like there is pressure behind my eyes and I have been feeling really light headed, dizzy and it almost feels like things aren't real? not only this it makes me have this weird feeling down my neck which feels like my neck is cold and has a pain element to it which is really hard to explain.

Sometimes I feel like this and sometimes I don't. As well as this sometimes it feels like my heart is beating really fast which if very bizzare. I have no idea what is happening but it's really starting to make me worry.

I noticed that once I was sitting at my pc and my heart felt like it was speeding up for no reason and the only thing I could put it down to was that the week prior I stupidly took MDMA at a party... but surely that can't have an effect on me now?

Thank you for reading.
Im not qualified, nor am I a doctor by any means but it could be anxiety and paranoia. Trust me, Ive had that happen to me before. In fact my latest symptoms include head shaking and body twitches. Get it checked out if you can

Anxiety isnt a big deal, but if you let it beat you then you can get some seriously messed up symptoms.

Last edited by SpazzAttackk; 12-30-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply