It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
(male)

Victor03 HB User
Exclamation Itching and burning sensation

Have you ever felt that you have just picked up an infection from kissing or eating someone's left overs? Lets just say sharing an apple or using same spoon someone has used. I have. I start having a dry mouth, progresses into ticklingn in throat, followed by dryness in throat and it feels like the infection is going right down into the stomach. Then flu-like symptoms set in, sneezing, itching of tip of nose, ears, pain under throat, excess saliva, general lethargy.

Secondly, I have had such a difficult sexual life with my partner because every time we have unprotected sex I start feeling so unwell within a few hours afterwards. This includes itching in the pipe, scrotum, inside of thighs, tip of nose, stomach cramps and itching in pubic hair area, frequent wee, burning sensation and crambs in lower abdomen, pain in joints, pins and needles any part of the body, onset of flu-like symptoms - runny nose and coughing that lasts for weeks, feeling of dizziness, itching in the ears, soar throat and tickling, excess saliva, itching under the tongue, sometimes pain in the chest - a general feeling of lethargy - dislike of sexual intercourse, pain in joints, hair itching, itching behind the ear etc. Long term I have noticed shading and swelling of eyelids, general shading of facial skin which appears like a red rush (a change of complexion). People have commented that I now look darker than I did 10 years back and I agree. The texture of hair has also changed - has become brittle, fair-like and grey haired instead of normal Afro.

I have tried all kind of GPs, GU clinics and Tropical Disease Consultants and nothing has been diagnosed. However, have had some broad spectrum antibiotics. They work to stop the immediate sensation but long term the symptons show up again for no reason.

I have had endoscopy and been treated of H pylori. At one point had urologist investigating and put me on a one month long treatment for some unspecified infection, only to come back afterwards to say that he had given me the wrong treatment and placed me on another long treatment by antibiotic. This seemed to work as all symptoms disappeared. However, I constantly get re-infections from either my partner or children. Both my children and partner seem to have got the infection and re-infect me from time to time, usually by accident.

Does anyone know what is causing this. The implications are too obvious to repeat. Doctors tend to dismiss this as viral and then dont bother following through? I am considering going to a private clinic to make further enquiries. However, I wanted to ask you out there before parting with my hard earned cash, which I dont had much of.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply