It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
(female)

evangeline74 HB User
Temporary Paralysis

Hello, does anyone suffer from this and do you know what causes it? I have temporary paralysis with my left leg every now and then but this morning I woke up and couldn't move my body at all for a couple of minutes. My entire body would not move and I was badly nauseous and had a strange buzzing-like warm feeling coursing through both arms. It was very scary. I've been going through tests for about two years now and nothing has been found so they diagnosed me with fibromyalgia which I feel I don't even have. Fibromyalgia doesn't cause temporary paralysis. I have arthritis as well but arthritis doesn't cause paralysis.

I see my neurologist on the 29th but I have a feeling it will be the same old thing, tons of blood tests, then, "We can't find anything wrong with you." It's very frustrating. Something causes the paralysis and I want to know what it is and I pray it doesn't get worse.

Anyone have advice or ideas? I really appreciate anyone's input. Thanks!

Reply Reply