It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2013, 01:47 AM   #1
(female)

GagaMama111 HB User
Angry Running out of ideas... Please help

I think I have CFS caused by the blood transfusion I had to have or something went wrong with the transfusion but no one wants to believe me.

Firstly, I will list what has always been wrong with me:
Depression
Bad sinuses
IBS

I then had a terrible pregnancy and even worse birth. I lost more than half of my blood and had to get 5 units of blood. That was 16 months ago and I have been deteriorating over the past few months.

I have NO energy or motivation to do anything. It feels like I am being pushed inward from all sides... Like someone is sitting on me and "squishing" me. This is very odd for me as I have OCD and am a perfectionist and love to be organised with everything. But I just don't have the physical or mental capability to do anything anymore.

I have had my blood tested, thyriod checked and have recently started anti-depressants again to rule out post-partum depression. I try to go to gym and eat healthy. I have also tried Vit B12 injections and any and all energy tonics. I discovered that the anti-histamines I was taking might be causing me to feel fatigued. But I can't be sure as I have just stopped taking them to see how I feel. I have also thought about going to see a therapist as it might be "mental" but I truly feel that something is physically wrong and not mentally. I WANT to do things but my body just won't agree.

Is there ANYTHING else I can test or check or do to try and alleviate this fatigue. It's driving me absolutely insane.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply