Please give advice. Right upper quadrant pain, burping/belching, light stool
I am not sure which sub-forum to post this in.
Symptoms that I have:
1. stool has not been dark brown for 2-3 weeks. It is always bright yellow/brown, sometimes with undigested food.
2. pain in right upper quadrant near liver/gallbladder area, especially after eating. the pain is sometimes a dull ache, other times I feel random stinging pain. Also feel pain by upper right shoulder, flank and sometimes back (right upper quadrant). I have been having this pain since last august.
3. Urine is sometimes dark and smelly in mornings.
4. abnormal amount of belching/burping and gas, accompanied by bloating
5. Weird croaking/squirting noises coming from middle of chest and upper right chest
6. anxiety/panic feelings after eating (probably because I am expecting something bad to happen)
Last july I had constipation (I think from stress) and had one single incident where my stool was clay/gray colored. I got a colonoscopy and it was clear. Right upper quadrant pain started in august. I got a liver/gallbladder ultrasound a few weeks ago, no problems according to the nurse. I am still having right upper quadrant pain, most of the time after eating. I am guessing it is bile duct blockage, portal vein or biliary duct blockage, diseased gallbladder or diseased liver,
Blood test and urine test from a few weeks ago came back normal, only thing was low vitamin D. ALT was normal, but did not get liver enzyme test yet. Thinking about getting HIDA test for gallbladder. Do you guys think this is a liver problem, gallbladder problem, stomach, or cancer or something else? I have not had any serious gallbladder attacks yet or thrown up, no jaundice, no weight loss.