It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
(male)

fishnfan HB User
help with thigh pain

Hello all im new to the board and need some advice or thoughts on what could be wrong. I am a 31 year old active male and have been having some pain in my upper left thigh. So here is the story about 5 days ago i woke up and my upper left thigh was not hurting but i could feel it like it was sore but not bad at all so i figured i just slept wrong and continued on with my day. It was fine all day i actually forgot about it. I am a auto mechanic so i am moving around all day i don't sit behind a desk actually i only sit for lunch and thats it. So i get done with work and sit on my couch to watch some much needed tv....lol and my thigh cramps up like no other. I couldn't even put pressure on it the pain was bad. So i took a few advil and put a heating pad on it and it went away in like 20 min. So i wrote it off as just a cramp. Well now for the last 5 nights it has done the same thing. The pain is around the top middle of my thigh and side of hip. I did some reading and sounds like it is the hip fluxor but changes from my hip to front and inner thigh. I have no pain throughout the day and none when i wake up. I actually forget about it during the day and like clock work boom as soon as it hits 10pm no matter what im doing it starts to ache then if i sit down and put my feet up the pain gets horrible but i take a few advil and put the heating pad on it and it goes away quick. I have pulled many muscles in my day and am very in tuned with my body and i have never experinced anything like this in my life it is very odd. No i have not gone to the doctor as im sure that is what everyone will tell me i do not have insurance but i will go in and have to pay outa pocket if this does not go away. I have no swelling and nothing else on my body hurts except the thigh and hip area. I have tried doing some stretching when it starts to hurt but advill and heat seem to work best. It is so strange how i can go all day with not even and ache or feel pain even if put into a funny positon i can do anything i want all day with no pain what so ever then its just like 10 pm hits and somone turns on a switch and the pain starts. Sorry for the long post and i do thank you for taking the time to read my post. If anyone has any advice or similar situation and could help me make sense of this i would be very greatful

tHanks aaron

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply