It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
(female)

lilcee HB User
Weird things going on

Lately I've been having some weird feelings going on.
I'm a 65 year old female and have Fibromyalgia and just found out I have Osteoporosis. I'm not taking any drugs for either but am taking calcium, magnesium, Vit D and started exercising more - treadmill, resistance bands and Wii Fit.

My symptoms are:

a weird feeling in my neck and shoulders - like someone is pulling them down, like my face is drooping but it doesn't look like it
a spacey feeling - like I'm outside my body or like things are floating.
Sometimes my legs feel funny like I'm floating and other times they feel heavy like I can't lift them.
My body feels like it's in a vice or wrapped tight with something.
A sharp pain in my breast bone when the ribs come together, it hurts to press on it too.
At night when I lay down in bed, my heart skips a beat once in awhile. My Dr doesn't thing that is anything to worry about. He doesn't know what is causing the other things tho.

Could the start of exercising (since I never was doing much exercise) cause my shoulders and legs to feel like that?
Could it be a nerve problem?

What about the Fibro? Is that one of the symptoms? I also wonder about TMJ?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me. I hate trying to describe how I feel.
I have a hard time trying to explain it without it sounding crazy.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #2
(female)

chnl HB User
Re: Weird things going on

Hi , i am not a doctor but my advises to you is too slow down on your physicall activity , take
A couple of breaks in between those activities , eat healty too drink plenty of water and always practice positive mindset .
Emotionally at one point of time in our life we would feel a certain weird
feelings but dont worry it is conpletly normal. What i can suggest to help reduce /remove the weird feeling is to Register with a counsellor montly or yearly it depends on you maybe couselling could help you to remove/reduce certain weirdness or repressed feelings.
But if i were u i would just pay a visit to the doc , prevention is better then a cure .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply