It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Jigglypuff2011 HB User
Is it normal to feel dizzy when you're tired?

This has only started to happen recently. If I get four or less hours sleep I end up feeling so tired and dizzy.

I'm not surprised that I feel tired, that doesn't concern me, but what does concern me is the fact that I feel dizzy. Today for instance... last night I slept from about midnight, and woke up at three. Went back to sleep at half three and woke up at 9.45... when I woke up I was exhausted. I only got up because I had to hand an assignment in at college.

Anyway, I was fine for most of the day, but then when I was walking to a lecture the room went "wibbly" and swam for a few seconds, like it was tilting to one side. It was horrible, and I honestly thought I was going to faint.

This has also happened before when I've been walking to the bus stop, when I'm sitting down, when I'm working... once I was walking home from work tired and I had the kind of sensation that everything was shrinking, if you know what I mean.

Is it normal to get this dizzy when you're tired??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2013, 07:44 AM   #2
(male)

Paki guy HB User
Re: Is it normal to feel dizzy when you're tired?

I think its normal. I get dizzy sometimes when i don,t sleep well and i asked a doctor about it and he said its normal but you should sleep well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread