It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
(male)

jools182 HB User
Why can't I walk without feeling I will die?

I've had lots of health symptoms over the past years revolving mostly around dizziness and feeling lightheaded

For months now I have had a tight and sore rib cage and occasionally feeling breathless when doing sometimes even small things like washing the car or using the vacuum cleaner

Last Saturday I walked down the street for 10 minutes and as I was walking I was sweating, then I felt like I was going to die. My chest tightened, I couldn't breathe, I felt numb and heavy, my hands went cold, my legs were all over the place. And now a week later I just had the same thing. Started getting hot, face and jaw was numb, then going cold, chest tight and felt like I was going to collapse. I could feel my heart thumping like it would burst out if my chest and I eventually made the 10 minute walk back but I was very wobbly

What I don't understand is I can go and cycle for an hour and feel ok, use the rowing machine for 15 mins and be ok, have sex with my girlfriend and feel ok

Old 03-26-2013, 06:03 AM   #2
(male)

jools182 HB User
Re: Why can't I walk without feeling I will die?

This is still going on

I didn't sleep very well last night, and was feeling dizzy this morning due to lack of sleep

At lunch time, I was just sat at the computer and suddenly got pressure in my solar plexus area along with feeling very hot and dizzy, lasted about a minute

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Have you seen a doctor? Low blood sugar is one possible thing, asthma, allergies, any number of things.

Old 03-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #4
(female)

MissChrissy HB User

Sounds like a panic attack. Those are the same exact things that happen to me during one. But as the other poster said could be asthma or allergies too.

Reply Reply