It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
(female)

atouchet HB User
Chest Pains

I do have severe back pains and I think my blood pressure is going up when the back pain is bad. I have had at least 3 episodes of chest pains with pain going to the left arm and left jaw just this month. I do think about going to the ER but I always talk myself out of it. The chest is around the breast bone and then radiates to the shoulder to the arm. It is a pressure/tightness pain and a few times stabbing pain. I also get a headache so bad during the chest pains. I even had a pain shot down my inner left thigh. The next day after these episodes, I feel like I've been in an accident. I hurt so bad. I have an appointment with a cardiologist at the end of the month but I had chest pains last night. Not sure if I should call the office to report it. I keep worrying that this is nothing and I'm wasting everyone's time. Just not sure what to do and if I should worry....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2013, 06:10 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Chest Pains

Have you talked with the doctor you see for your back? He could be a big help here with how your particular pain works.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #3
(female)

atouchet HB User
Re: Chest Pains

I did talk to my back doctor. Didn't get much help from him.

Closed Thread