It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Orthopedic Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2012, 06:32 AM   #1
(male)

ziaulamin HB User
Shoulder Ball Dislocation

About 5 months ago,i felt in my office and my left arm hit the table hard that i got 2-3 humerus fractures.For almost 3-4 months the my arm was plastered but when the plaster was removed,the fractures were is same position,so now the surgery would have to be done,than almost 1 month back i got my humerus surgery,the titanium plate is attached on the bones for the straight alignment.After 2 weeks of Surgery,i thought to have a x-ray to check the position,in x-ray,the position of the bone was 100% right but i noticed that my shoulder ball wasnt at his place,i got worried and went to the another Dr,he confirmed that the shoulder ball is dislocated.I checked my previous x-rays but the ball was almost at its place,than i went to the Dr who did my surgery,according to him,the ball would automatically get back to its place in 1-2 months by exercise.
Now i am worried about it,i feel like i would have to face another surgery to get my shoulder ball back.But another thing that i have noticed is that i can move my arm a bit currently,previously i could not move my elbow but after exercise,now its in the normal position.Please tell me that will my shoulder ball will automatically get back to its position or would the surgery be the only way.Ill try to post my x-ray picture here soon.
Waiting for the replies.
Regards
Zia

Reply Reply