It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Orthopedic Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
(male)

Waleedeee HB User
Pain in the back of the Knee

Hello everyone,
It was 2nd February while playing football, I was tackling the guy and when he was shooting the ball, his foot missed that ball and hit my lower foot, my knee acted as a pivot and there was a jerk/trauma. Immediately I got substituted but I thought its ok so I went back on.xray reports showed osteoarthritis changes. Which i dont think is a case. There is no swelling and i dont feel any pain now Alhamdulillah MashaAllah. But only when i bend my knee do I feel this glitch and pain in the backside of my knee, like sitting on the tips of my toe, theres a lot of pain in the rear side of my knee. My cousin says it can be a tendon damage, is it so? And how long will it take to heal? Its been 2 months already.And yes, I have stopped playing football which is a real test of patience for someone like me, any idea if i should play or not?

Reply Reply