It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Osteoporosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
(female)

kobe kowsumoto HB User
anyone read the book 'building bone vitality'?

it's full title is building bone vitality: a revolutionary diet plan to prevent bone loss and reverse osteoporosis, by Amy joy Lanou and Michael Castleman.
It makes the case for low-acid eating, a diet that has been discussed on this board, and walking. It's interesting - a little dry in places while it cites one research study after another and picks them apart. Also sample menus and recipes, which are nice. the diet is pretty strict though. Wondering what others think? I found it at my public library.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
(female)

tomatojuice HB User
Re: anyone read the book 'building bone vitality'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe kowsumoto View Post
it's full title is building bone vitality: a revolutionary diet plan to prevent bone loss and reverse osteoporosis, by Amy joy Lanou and Michael Castleman.
It makes the case for low-acid eating, a diet that has been discussed on this board, and walking. It's interesting - a little dry in places while it cites one research study after another and picks them apart. Also sample menus and recipes, which are nice. the diet is pretty strict though. Wondering what others think? I found it at my public library.
I have not read this book, but I will look for it in my local library.Sounds interesting. Thank you kobe.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread