It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Osteoporosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
(male)

ncumbow HB User
Unhappy need advice

back two and half years ago i was in the army i jacked my hip up couldnt walk had terrible pains in my groin area they couldnt find out what happed or they didnt really want to help me so 2 years later after going awol and getting discharged i decided to go to my doc about my situation cause i have hadsmall pain in my groin area while walking sense it happend in the military. I was sent to an orthapidic he couldnt find anything but inflamation in my right hip so they tried everything from prednizone to cordazone shots and he decided to do a scope surgery i had tore my labrume and a small peice of tissue or something was floating around inside the joint which he took out. i was up 3 weeks after the surgery felt GREAT! i ran 2 miles no problem. well about 2 months later i started having pain again in the groin, I went back and back finally i get sent for another mri results come back i had a small black spot on my right feamer head, also around my joints was white and was told i had what looked like a sist over my left hip. on the right side the doc said i need to have surgery cause i have this ostroporosis my bone was dieing!
I am 24 male i am too young for this what should I do this is kinda scaring me! could this be a result in the military or have i dont this to myself? i still have terrible pain in my groin and the doc only gives me ultram for the pain and i have to take 2 for it to do anything and it makes me sleepy at work so its kinda hard to take that while working. I am so confused and dont know where to turn atm.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread