It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Osteoporosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
(female)

penewawa HB User
Ezorb

I have tried an alternative calcium, EZorb. I am on the first bottle, taking four a day. I have never had pain in my finger joints until I started taking EZorb. I am totally amazed, as they also claim EZorb helps with arthritis. My fingers swell and there is lots of pain. So then I have to take something for the pain. I don't really know what is in this stuff so am not planning to order anymore. When I asked specific questions on the first order the receptionist didn't know anything. She didn't know if they sold it in stores. She didn't know how strong each capsule is. But she did know enough to take my payments. I myself, would never depend on this mystery capsule to build bones. Eat fruits, vegetables and excercise. That has been proven to work.

Last edited by penewawa; 04-30-2010 at 07:20 PM. Reason: spelling

The following user gives a hug of support to penewawa:
bclermont (01-21-2011)
Old 05-01-2010, 05:25 AM   #2
(female)

Myth HB User
Re: Ezorb

hi penewawa and welcome , I too have tried ezorb and had negative side affects , while on ezorb I developed pain in my hip and a clicking sound when I walked, I also couldnt sleep while on ezorb nor did I feel tired .
that was scary

when I contacted ezorb staff they told me I was the first to try their product
which was an outright lie since their website had been up for years before I tried it, they claimed ezorb is only calcium ... no other calcium I ever tried had such strange side affects.
glad you are off it & hope others read this & heed the warning about ezorb
any mystery magical pill that claims to cure osteoporosis is bogus

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2010, 06:33 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

jenj770 HB User

My experience with Ezorb has been just the opposite, on all fronts: no pain (actually reduced pain), no sleeplessness, improved Dexa and very helpful information when I first called and spoke with a representative. I will definitely continue to take it.

What doesn't work for you may for someone else. I would never take fosamax or the other biophosphates but I see on this board that there are many people who feel that they have good results with them.

Bottom line is - one-size doesn't fit all.

Old 05-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
(female)

lanaand HB User
Thumbs up Re: Ezorb

Sorry to hear that Ezorb didn't work for you. But it truly is a godsend to me. My bonedensity in the hip increased from -3.2 to -2.7 in the hip and -2.8 to -2.4 in the spine in two years.

Ezorb also took away my rheumatoid pain within 2 months after i started. I still have some flareup on bad winter days but it's nothing like before. I also had a heel spur which ezorb dissolved long time ago.

I wonder what would happen if you continued taking it past the first week or two? Could that be just a coincidence?

Lana

Old 06-08-2010, 07:18 AM   #5
(female)

osteopenia1 HB User

Pebewawa,

Why don't you quit E-Zorb for a period of time and see if the problem goes away. If it does, then try E-Zorb again to see if it comes back. Some of us have good results with E-Zorb. Regarding your discussion on the phone with someone from the company, perhaps they don't have the knowledge to advise people and should refer you to someone who does.

Closed Thread