It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Osteoporosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2010, 06:55 AM   #1
(female)

Nature54 HB User
Osteo and Ezorb

Hello everyone:

I was wondering if anyone here has taken Ezorb and how it has helped with bone loss. I heard about Ezorb on this site from older posts and bought some. I have taken it for about 2 months now, along with other vitamins.

I am a breast cancer survivor age 54, DCIS with microinvasion and node involvement, mastectomy & chemo. I have to be on Arimidex for five years. I've been on it for 1.5 years and am showing bone loss. I am almost two years post surgery. Osteopenia in right hip and Osteoperosis in left hip and some loss in spine area. However, I had been experiencing gradual bone loss before my illness due to menopause, but arimidex has excellerated this loss. My Oncologist wanted me to be on Fosamax, but I refused due to all the side effects.

I would like to know if anyone has been helped by this suppliment. How long it took to rebuild bone density and if they have had any side effects. I don't notice any side effects, but I have noticed that my bowel movements seem firmer and sometimes clumpy. I am worried that all that is happening is that I'm just pooping it out. I also worry about kidney stones as I do have them and don't want to add to them. I've also noticed that I have been getting a lot of calf cramping and don't know if this is related. I know if your electrolytes are off balance, cramps can occur.

I would appreciate anyone's experiences with Ezorb.

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
(female)

cabin921 HB Usercabin921 HB Usercabin921 HB Usercabin921 HB User
Re: Osteo and Ezorb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature54 View Post
Hello everyone:

I was wondering if anyone here has taken Ezorb and how it has helped with bone loss. I heard about Ezorb on this site from older posts and bought some. I have taken it for about 2 months now, along with other vitamins.

I am a breast cancer survivor age 54, DCIS with microinvasion and node involvement, mastectomy & chemo. I have to be on Arimidex for five years. I've been on it for 1.5 years and am showing bone loss. I am almost two years post surgery. Osteopenia in right hip and Osteoperosis in left hip and some loss in spine area. However, I had been experiencing gradual bone loss before my illness due to menopause, but arimidex has excellerated this loss. My Oncologist wanted me to be on Fosamax, but I refused due to all the side effects.

I would like to know if anyone has been helped by this suppliment. How long it took to rebuild bone density and if they have had any side effects. I don't notice any side effects, but I have noticed that my bowel movements seem firmer and sometimes clumpy. I am worried that all that is happening is that I'm just pooping it out. I also worry about kidney stones as I do have them and don't want to add to them. I've also noticed that I have been getting a lot of calf cramping and don't know if this is related. I know if your electrolytes are off balance, cramps can occur.

I would appreciate anyone's experiences with Ezorb.

Thanks!
I am new to this site and read your post on ezorb. I already posted on this but didn't know if you would run across it . I have taken ezorb with great results. I found out i had severe osteo. several years ago in my 30's ( 52 now ) and was put on fosamax then actonel with no improvement. Done research on natural ways and found ezorb. When i first started taking ezorb i had the hip of an 85 year old , after being on ezorb for ten months i had another dexa scan and had some improvement kept taking ezorb 4 capsules a day then had another dexa scan done one year later and had a BIG improvement in my hip . I went from an 85 year old hip to a 68 year old hip. My doctor said what ever you are doing keep doing it . I was so excited because i had no improvement at all in 4 years on the fosamax and actonel , i lost more bone mass when i took those. My brother in law also took it for a heel spur and after 3 bottles no more heel pain. I can not say it will do this for you but i can say that it worked wonders for me . If you would like i can send you my dexa scores . God Bless

Last edited by cabin921; 11-19-2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: misspelling

Old 11-20-2010, 08:11 AM   #3
(female)

Nature54 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabin921 View Post
I am new to this site and read your post on ezorb. I already posted on this but didn't know if you would run across it . I have taken ezorb with great results. I found out i had severe osteo. several years ago in my 30's ( 52 now ) and was put on fosamax then actonel with no improvement. Done research on natural ways and found ezorb. When i first started taking ezorb i had the hip of an 85 year old , after being on ezorb for ten months i had another dexa scan and had some improvement kept taking ezorb 4 capsules a day then had another dexa scan done one year later and had a BIG improvement in my hip . I went from an 85 year old hip to a 68 year old hip. My doctor said what ever you are doing keep doing it . I was so excited because i had no improvement at all in 4 years on the fosamax and actonel , i lost more bone mass when i took those. My brother in law also took it for a heel spur and after 3 bottles no more heel pain. I can not say it will do this for you but i can say that it worked wonders for me . If you would like i can send you my dexa scores . God Bless

Old 11-20-2010, 08:15 AM   #4
(female)

Nature54 HB User

Thank you so much for your reply! It is good to hear that it worked for you and I hope it will do the same for me. You mentioned capsules...I got the powder form and mix it with yogurt or orange juice. I'm finding this kind of a hinderence and will try the capsules when I reorder. Again, thank you so much for your testimony!

Old 11-20-2010, 08:32 AM   #5
(female)

Nature54 HB User

Cabin921, me again...are you still taking the Ezorb? I'm curious if once a person's bones are improved to a certain point if you have to keep taking it.

Thanks!

Old 11-20-2010, 12:37 PM   #6
(female)

cabin921 HB Usercabin921 HB Usercabin921 HB Usercabin921 HB User
Smile Re: Osteo and Ezorb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature54 View Post
Cabin921, me again...are you still taking the Ezorb? I'm curious if once a person's bones are improved to a certain point if you have to keep taking it.

Thanks!
I stopped taking it for about a year due to the cost but am back on it now, my bones where so bad i will have to take it for a long time to get my t score where it needs to be for my age . I looked up my past bone scans for you to just give you an ideal of my progress i have had since on the ezorb - left hip femer t score in 06 was -3.53 and in 08 left hip femer t score was -2.8 . I took fosamax for 3 years and everything stayed the same switched to actonel and was on that for 2 yrs. and lost more bone that is when i started my search for something else. I have never tried the powder i order the capsules from a very nice lady off the internet and she has the powder also but i have just always took the capsules. As far as do you continue to take it after your bones have improved would really be up to you , as for me i will continue because i would like to have good stronge bones till the day i die LOL If there is anything else i can help you with just let me know and good luck , hope it does for you what it is doing for me. God Bless , Kathy

Last edited by cabin921; 11-20-2010 at 12:49 PM.

Old 11-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #7
(female)

osteopenia1 HB User

You may want to check my previous posts for more information. I have had very good results from ezorb. I use the powder at the maintenance dose.
After 2 years I was in the normal range and 2 years later still there according to the bone density tests. When diagnosed with osteopenia I chose ezorb over fosamax.

Closed Thread