It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Osteoporosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
(male)

littleelmo HB User
Unhappy please help wife to be has MS need pain doctor in pittsburgh washington area

please help my wife to be is in chronic pain night and day ,she was on roxycodone the doctor she went to. is gone leaving her .with no way to find or get a doctor.she has MS it has hit her throat. most doctors dont want to give this .but she has all the proof please help i dont want to loose her. i need some pain doctors or any pain management that will give her .pain medication.the methadone is not helping. she cant eat all her pills have to be melted we r both 54 years old .I ask u please i will never say the doctors name .i want to save her. days go by she just curls up in a fetal position with her pain, why is she not getting them because all young dope addicts have ruined doctors for people who really need the pain meds. i only ask for your compassion and help god bless my name is dave < edited > i thank you .I dont want her to suffer as she is. any suggestions or places to go will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by hb-mod; 07-05-2011 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Please do not post, or request contact information, such as email address, phone or name.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2011, 08:36 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

taape HB Usertaape HB User
Re: please help wife to be has MS need pain doctor in pittsburgh washington area

I'm sorry your wife is suffering. I would contact the National MS Society or the regional branch closest to where you live. They should be able to assist you in finding medical services.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread