It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Osteoporosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
(female)

momof2rugrats HB Usermomof2rugrats HB User
Hurting today :(

I hurt alot, but some days worse than others was hurting but not to bad. I did some cleaning. Now it hurts bad. I feel achey. And, i am so tired I could go to bed right now i have to cook dinner & to be honest.. i wish we could eat subway everday!! I never feel like cooking. This has been bothering me, I'm 35 & i never expected osteoporosis? I no it could be worse. But it was just a shock to me. I was hoping for an easy fix i suppose?? So as i was in pain from vaccuming. I turned the vaccum off & made a phone call. I hired a housekeeper. By the time i get the main things done, i dont have the energy for the other things. Sorry for complaining, but thank you for listening! The Dr office got back with me today. After i called them yesterday. They tell me I need to make followup apot. They dont want to discuss over phone. I wish they wouldve told me that last week. Now I have to wait til end of August for appt.

Old 08-22-2012, 04:39 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

phylwill1152 HB Userphylwill1152 HB Userphylwill1152 HB Userphylwill1152 HB Userphylwill1152 HB Userphylwill1152 HB User
Re: Hurting today :(

Hi momof2, sorry to hear you are hurting and not feeling up to speed. If you get to feeling real bad go to your local hospital ER, they will help you immediately. take care, phyllis

Last edited by phylwill1152; 08-22-2012 at 04:40 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2012, 08:00 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User

You might call your Dr's office and ask to be put on a cancellation list for a sooner appt. Do they have lab results to discuss with you? When you go in, I would ask for a copy of all your labs, so you can see what they are, keep them in case you see another Dr., and get help understanding them from your Dr. before you leave the office. Waiting is so hard when you know they have some information about your health. Good luck.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:05 AM   #4
(female)

momof2rugrats HB Usermomof2rugrats HB User

I go to the Dr today. My chiropractor requested records. Got them last week. So, i have a heads up. He said the report said Osteopenia. And, where Im at right now is the best stage to catch it. With some nutritional changes he said i should be ok. Not sure what the Dr will say. But, i just wonder why my back constantly hurts.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

astonish HB User

Hi Momof2
My mother has severe osteoporosis. she is 66. We have started teriparatide (forteo). She is taking injections since a month and still a long to go. No problem at present. Let's hope everything goes fine.

Forteo is the costly but best way is patient responds to the medicine.
I advice you to take sun bath for at least 15 minutes a day and eat soya food.

Reply Reply