It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Osteoporosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
(female)

skilman HB User
NTX telopeptide level

I am 58 years old and have been taking fosomax for almost 5 years. I just started seeing a new doc and she did this NTX telopeptide test. It is a 24 hr urine collection test. She advised me my NTX level is 14 which she said is very low and has taken me off the fosomax. My bone scans have been continuing to get worse each time. I started bone testing when I was 50. I now am in the osteoporosis range and am very concerned about what is happening to me. Where will I be in 10 years if my bones continue to deteriorate. I am very worried. She has taken me off the fosomax and said lets wait and see what next year shows. I am very worried and want to do something to stop this from continuing to get worse. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply Reply