It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Osteoporosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2012, 01:32 AM   #1
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User
Sulphur bacteria. one of osteoporosis therapy for cure.

I'm sorry for my sloppy English.

Maybe for some people, it's not a new stuff.

This is my whole family experience after 43 years lived in that house, unrecognizedly using a water-reservoir which contained a large amount of sulphur bacteria. Actually we don't consumed from it for drinking or preparing meals, but for bathing purposes. Most of times, we drank from rain-water.

My parents still live in the house. Dad is 86 years old, he's quite healthy, almost never comply for bone/muscle pain. He still can ride a bicycle every morning. He had a heart-bypass surgery in 1990 at Singapore.
So is my mom, 83 years old, but having a medium stage of Alzheimer.

The house has a 3 x 15 x 1.5 metres cubic of water reservoir located exactly inside the house. Quite large, almost 60% of the house square width. The reservoir was not only connected from the government pipe, but also from the rain.

The house was made from semi wood-concrete, it faced several impact from neighborhood's renovations. These had caused an un-indentified crack along the reservoir's edges, mostly on top. Since 1985 until 1990, the density of that "strange and awful smell" was quite small. Increasing awful odor after 1998, crack became wide leak after our right -side neighbor renovated his house. He build a full steel/concrete building, using concrete pillars as the foundation.

The last 12 years I used a reservoir which was smelt like pit trench/fart, along with my parents. I'm not married at that time. Worst at 2007, everytime I went to Church, people who just sat before me, moved to another place. I didn't smell anything. In the end, a brave old lady said to me that my cloth smelt awful.

I did a little research about what would have caused this in internet, but I ended up with some confessions about those who had bought such house. In which, its reservoir/well smelt like fart
They said that their parents had a bone/muscle problem before buying the house. Hence after lived inside, the pain decreased after 1 and a half year by using the water, same-for bathing purposes. The owner knew about the odor, but he didn't repair it yet, due to financial problem. He think it's okay to use the water for bath only, but his wife can't stand it until she took a bath at her uncle house, which is a few blocks nearby.

I checked the reservoir. I tried to empty it for 3 weeks without a refill. I left the water for 30%. When I open up the cap, I was be able to smell that Strong odor for the first time, of what people in Church smelt of me! Then I checked the leak by getting inside. Below, there is plenty of sands. When I knocked gently at the leak, the wall was losing its sand cushion. Conclusion, this water had been contaminated by outside trench for years!

Well, after I married, I move to a new house. I don't want the underground reservoir anymore. It's been quite years when I brush my teeth using that partially trench water.

Last but not the least, sulphur bacteria if in an accomodated volume, may become a cure. Due to the reservoir is not filled by the only trench water. I cannot give you a precise amount, but at least this may become a pioneer therapy for bone/muscle pain in the future.

Want to know how it smell? Yep, it smelt like fart, more stinks! Very sharp sensation.
Oh btw, once the cloth is contaminated with the smell. Get ready to throw it away. Because I have try to save two of my favorite shirt, but alas the smell never went away, maybe 15-20 laundries i'd visited.
But don't worry, it won't work on my body. Around 2 months, it has all gone. And I dump all my old cloths away, using the new ones.

Sorry, if this is too long.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply