It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2003, 03:43 AM   #1
(female)

nanna02 HB User
Talking Hi KateH & Tiddgys/Belle NZ

Hi Kate & Tiddygys

I replied on your " Let me introduce myself " post Kate, and Tiddgys replied to you saying she thought she remembered me ( Belle ) .. I think there may have been another person a while ago called Belle too ,as I don't remember Tiddgys myself..But if I am mistaken Tiddgys and it WAS me, please forgive me for not remembering your name Blame it on the medication !!!

Any way, I just wanted to pass it on , if you'd like a laugh to cheer you both up, and get out of your pain for a while, have a look at my topic just posted on here
"Do You want to feel better ?Take a look at this ?"...

This will lead you to go to the Spinal Cord Disorders post , but just follow the 'above message" first.

I hope yous' do get a chance to read the jokes .. there are lots of names you may find you know?.. Well Hope this finds you both best as possible ,??
Thinking of you Kate..
Love Belle NZ xxx

Old 11-20-2003, 12:12 PM   #2

Tiddgys HB User
Re: Hi KateH & Tiddgys/Belle NZ

Belle,

I def remeber you i use to go on back board and spinal disoreds due to my bad back(I had aspinal fusion which failed) but things have changed in my medication which now have led me to this board, I have just recently had a Morphine pump implant....

My computer went and died on mea long while ago and when i tried to log on again i could not, so i had to re-reg, i use to be Purple, Remember now There use to be a big crowd of us but sadly only a few of us remain..

I will take a look at your other post on spinals..

Tiddgys xx
No better after fusion.
2 Discograms
Loss of bladder control (OK NOW )
Lots of physio..
2 MRI'S
Water Theraphy..
1 Bone scan
1 Cat Scan
Loads of ESI'S
lots of Mediacation and i'm allergic to most of them..
Now Under P/M CONSUTANT HAVE BEEN FOR THE PASS SIX MONTHS..
Need Friends and Comfort, with the odd laugh..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2003, 01:20 AM   #3
(female)

nanna02 HB User
Talking Re: Hi KateH & Tiddgys/Belle NZ

Hi Tiddgys/PURPLE

and Kate, and Everyone else who reads this !!.

YES PURPLE.. I DO remember you and all the "old" others only too well !!

We did , and still do, have problems in that department, but the great thing about the H/Boards is they gave us the anonymity to open up and get advice and ideas from so many others, without feeling embarrassed , .. we can say ALL things , as long as they're not offensive or crude to others;

I know we all found our friends on here, Back Problems and Spinal cord Disorders Posts absolutely wonderful!..

I wonder if Nanner /Nancy - another old pal , will see this?..
Debbie2 , Mel, Shari 1985, Berenice Cleeve, John Baldwin, BWL, Saints85,or , like you say , many may have sadly gone off here?..

Well ,I hope all Members on Pain Management posts will take the time to look at all the Jokes, and forget their pain for a wee while ?!!

I know it helped me just finding all the Jokes again in the Archives LOL
Cheers .. Love Belle NZ

Old 11-21-2003, 08:25 AM   #4

Tiddgys HB User
Re: Hi KateH & Tiddgys/Belle NZ

Belle, So glad that you remeber me, when i went back to the old post under your Hospital jokes i see i was the very first person to ansewr you Now you know who i am again perhaps we can chat over what as been happening in our painful lifes once again yes..

Take care old buddie (I know your not old, you are not much older than i 39yrs young)

Love Tiddgys x
No better after fusion.
2 Discograms
Loss of bladder control (OK NOW )
Lots of physio..
2 MRI'S
Water Theraphy..
1 Bone scan
1 Cat Scan
Loads of ESI'S
lots of Mediacation and i'm allergic to most of them..
Now Under P/M CONSUTANT HAVE BEEN FOR THE PASS SIX MONTHS..
Need Friends and Comfort, with the odd laugh..

Closed Thread