It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2006, 07:33 PM   #1
(female)

cactuslily HB User
facet injection--another ?

Hey all, I am new to the boards, but completely ignorant to many spinal interventions. My poor husband herniated his L4/5 several years ago. Steroids, excercise, etc managed to get him pretty close to normal, but he had to be careful, However,after helping me up from a fall last Sept, he reinjured himself. His MRI shows some changes from his initial MRI, with arthritic changes as well. This time however he isn't bouncing back. He has been going to a chiropractor who works in a Dr.s office, with physical therapy also...At any rate he had an epidural that didn't help at all. At that time the Doc said he felt he would probably get more relief from a facet injection due to his symptoms...Can someone tell me what success they have had with these? Are they painful? I know everyones different, but I hate to see him suffer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, cactuslily

Last edited by HBMod07; 06-26-2006 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Please do not post to specific members - topics are open to all for reply and discussion

Old 06-21-2006, 02:10 PM   #2
(female)

cactuslily HB User
Re: facet injection--another ? 4 Shoreline??

Thank you so much for all of your input. I will follow up with the site you listed. Hopefullly, he can get some relief. Since surgery isn't an option, there has got to be something that can. THis is so far out of my area. I truly appreciate the time you took to respond to my questions. Especially knowing you have so much of your own stuff going on. G-d Bless. lily

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread