It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2006, 06:32 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

zoey1 HB User
The great Non appointment!

Yesterday i brought back to my rhumatologist all the findings of the dermatologist, which the main was of course active sle and her recomendations as far as meds go.
I went back to the nurses station with the results from dermatologist they called my doc in she took me to her confernece room read over the results and handed me 3 months supply of all my current scripts!!!!
I had seen her 2 weeks ago with recomendation to go to dermatolgist during active outbreak, and she was tickled i followed through on her advice.
I was so tickled to get all my meds i felt thankful ( silly response but still it was good happening ). Currently have all my supplies and a 3 month supply of pain stuff ( whoot) Last night slept well and today for the moment not in pain
I know it sounds weird to be happy at the moment but i guess when pain is under controll there is room for other stuff.
Thank you for all the advice here yall are some great folks

Old 06-23-2006, 03:43 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

kelsey1 HB Userkelsey1 HB User
Re: The great Non appointment!

hi.
i am so happy to hear that your pain is under control that is the greatest isn't it. I was wondering what kind of condition you have with a derm, i will understand if you don't want to say. anyways i am very happy for you kelsey1

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2006, 07:40 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

zoey1 HB User
Re: The great Non appointment!

Hi Kelsey1

I have a continual active flare up ankylosing spondylitis this time with active sle visual mutiple rashes ( have postive ana antibodies as well) . My rhumatologist treats the main symtoms of A S and when i have visable rashes out break her agreement with me was i would see a dermatologist during the active visable stages of the sle outbreak. They are doing a team tag approach to helping me deal with the many issues. Multiple issues and as long as i go in during the real bad times they are not as scary.....With Rh there are time to time flare ups with A S the major difference is it is a continual chronic painful situation . Thanks for your response

Closed Thread