It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
(female)

rosefroggie HB User
Acute pain near right hip

I have severe scoliosis with a defibulator and other worst case senerio's.

I am new to this site as you can tell...

I'm worried about it because it has been hurting for a while only when I sit. I know it's not posture because I have been using prostethis (sp?) Mr Good Feet in my shoes for my back. I have been using these for about 4 months or less.

I have asked my doctors and this pain has been happening since my defibulator surgry back in December of last year. If someone can help me please post. It could be that my Rod in my back is moving but it's been hurting before the prosthesis has been put into my shoes. So I figured it's not the prosthesis.

O.k Thanks have a great day

Peace out

Old 09-17-2007, 09:33 PM   #2
(female)

rosefroggie HB User
Re: Acute pain near right hip

I also wanted to add that i'm 32 years old. Thanks, I've been taking Calcium pills and doing exercise 3 days a week 20 minutes on a stationary bike and 10 minutes on tredmill so about 30 minutes 3 days a week. That is the best I can do because I'm also on oxygen.

My other question is my platelets are low. They are only at 84000? I think that's what it is. or is it 8400? Well it's 84 on the paper. That's the only thing wrong with me and my blood test. So that's why i'm questioning the liver scan because I've been on zithromax for dental work because of my medical conditions. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything if anti biotics or medicines can cause platelets to go low. They want to do a liver scan. I'm getting upset with all these test after test and wanting to save myself from being a rat in a cage. I think they are just not sure what they are doing.

I take zithromax for dental problems and I have to take the whole pack. I hate to say this but I weigh only 90 lbs and I wonder if that's to much zithromax for my composition. As you can tell I'm pretty smart. I just need a good helping hand and some new medical doctor's

Last edited by rosefroggie; 09-17-2007 at 09:37 PM. Reason: n/a

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread