It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2007, 09:03 AM   #1
(female)

morgyporgy HB User
Very good Pm appt. today

Well as you all know i had to have a liver function test done. my appt. was this morning and i was to get the results but they did not have them yet. i was so dissapointed because i was kinda apprehensive about this. not because i thought something would be wrong, but because i was scared IF there was something wrong what would i do with no insurance? anyway, he felt confident that everything would be fine and he went ahead and upped my meds to 1 more pill a day. he said if the results came back with any issues he would call and change the med. they called about an hour after i got home and let me know that they got the results and everything was perfect. she said as soon as she got it she called me because she knew i was anxious about this test. when she told me it was fine i yelled "YAH!!!" into the phone. she said "we love you, you are so funny". LOL anyway just thought i would share the good news. oh and he said if there was an issue that he would switch my meds to oxycodone without the APAP. he told me i did not need to worry about being in pain, that it was just a matter of changing my meds. i feel 1,000,000 times better than i did this time yesterday. thanks for all the support. god bless, morgy porgy

Old 12-12-2007, 09:19 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

painaway HB User
Re: Very good Pm appt. today

MP...Thanks great!!! Yea!! I love to hear good PM stories, because it lowers the anxiety I have about going to my first visit (today). It's good to know that they are personable with you, and that they've seen in you what we all see...a fun-loving, compassionate gal who is trying to do her best to live comfortably in this world. Again, I'm happy for you. God bless!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2007, 11:12 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

forginon HB User

morgyporgy,

Great uplifting story!

Like painaway wrote, these good fortune stories lift folks' spirits.

I'm SO glad things went well for you.

Good luck to you today painaway as well.

steve

Old 12-13-2007, 09:06 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

zoey1 HB User

Very heartwarming you had such a positive outcome and good news from your doc's office. It's amazing when they call back so very quickly with test results.
Some of us have to wait long long time. Anyway good news, as well as them willing to work with you on your meds.
Take care of yourself.
happy news!

Old 12-13-2007, 11:09 AM   #5
(female)

morgyporgy HB User

thank you so much for the happy thoughts [everyone]. this board is so wonderful. you are all angels to me. god bless, morgy porgy

Last edited by HBMod07; 12-13-2007 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Please do not use internet acronyms

Closed Thread