It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2008, 04:46 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

shawley HB User
Pepper hows the stimulator working for you ?

Was curious if its helping with your pain ? For me it felt like a massage when I used it.. It helped while it was on but soon as it was off the pain came back. Should be really worth using it after you get out of the hottub .

Shawley

Old 04-18-2008, 08:10 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User
Re: Pepper hows the stimulator working for you ?

Shawley, the tens unit is working well for me and the back pain. Thank you so much.

I have been having a real rough time the past couple of days. I am having some numbness down my both legs - it feels like they are buzzing and vibrating. They are cramping so bad. I actually have wanted to start smoking again - x-smoker from 1990's - the pain is insane. I have been thinking about using the tens on my legs. Would that be okay you think??

I don't feel like I need to take a pain pill because it doesn't hurt - they are cramping, buzzing, and vibrating -- it has to be nerve pain. Feels like a short circuit almost.

Anyone please chime in I need your advice.

I am wondering if part of my problem is due to my daughter being so sick and if I am just crashing and burning after taking care of her. I don't know. Thank goodness she has recovered from pnemonia. Two and 1/2 weeks of coughing and nebs is rough.

It is such a beautiful day and I want to go walk but I know that would only set me up for misery. So frustrating.

P.S. Sorry I have not had time to read everyone elses posts - I just can't stay in one spot for long. Maybe I should have hubby make me a cart so that my laptop can roll with me. LOL

Last edited by ms_west; 04-18-2008 at 08:14 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2008, 11:59 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

shawley HB User
Re: Pepper hows the stimulator working for you ?

Awsome Pepper Glad its helping you ..

Yep it sounds like nerves to me .. I'm sure you could try the stim anywhere , but NEVER put it close to your heart . Could possibly stop your heart if you get it near there so be careful .

I'm so happy your daughter is well finally .. The weather is so nice , yesterday I got a sunburn on my front and today I managed to lay on my air mattress and get some sun on my back side too .. Kick back and relax , and please don't start smoking again . its bad for you and they smell bad .. Take care pepper .

I feel happy its working for you

Closed Thread