It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2008, 11:21 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

forginon HB User
Wink Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms here.

Here's wishing you all a wonderful day and as pain-free as possible. May God richly bless each and every one of you. And I hope you are blessed today by those you brought into this world.

Happy Mother's Day mom. I miss you so much. Someday I will join you in glory. I love you.

steve

Old 05-10-2008, 11:42 PM   #2
(female)

arkia HB User
Re: Happy Mother's Day

Ditto! What Steve said...

And, happy Mother's Day to all the single dads who are playing a dual role in their child(ren)'s life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-11-2008, 12:05 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Thank you very much.....I also wish all of the mom's here a very Happy Mother's Day. I have been given the gift of a Reiki session, by my darling daughter. My appointment is tomorrow afternoon. And my hubby took me to one of our favorite lunch spots today. This place does nothing but savory and sweet crepes and the most outstanding Pommes Frites. (hand cut Belgian style fries that in my book, put all others to shame)

I have never experienced Reiki before, but know a couple of people who have and say it really works. I'll let you all know.

I hope everyone's day is a wonderful one. God Bless, CMP/MM

Steve...How sweet of you to acknowledge your mom. I miss my mom too.

Old 05-11-2008, 06:53 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

skych HB Userskych HB User

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE!!!

I hope that all you Moms take this day to have a little fun and some smiles. This is your day to pamper yourself and spen time with your families.

I honestly don't know how those Moms that live with Chronic Pain do it!

You are so special!

Happy Moms Day Everyone!!

Chrissy

Last edited by skych; 05-11-2008 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Color text did not work on top

Old 05-11-2008, 09:17 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

forginon HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpgirl View Post
...How sweet of you to acknowledge your mom. I miss my mom too...
I was also going to acknowledge those moms who've lost little ones but I was so choked up while typing about my mom that my sensitivity meter was banging on the redline. I know that you've had the misfortune to lose a precious little one and you were the one on my mind. I know you'll be thinking of her today. Please accept my sympathies for your little one. I just hope that the love and laughter you felt with her will dominate your thoughts of her today.

steve

Old 05-11-2008, 09:46 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User

God Bless you all and may you have a great Mother's Day. There is no better feeling then being a Mom!!

Old 05-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Steve, Today is always bitter-sweet. But it is a fact of life that I have accepted, as best as I can. Thank you for remembering her. My faith, my family and my friends are what keep me going every day, especially days like this. I take comfort that she is in a more beautiful place than this. And I know I will see her again. God Bless to all of my friends here. CMP/MM

Closed Thread