It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2008, 07:24 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User
Thank You For All Of The Support!!!!

Hey everyone!
Ive only got a few minutes to update, but here is what happened for me. I got my compounded meds sent to me this evening. My script got to my pharmacy last night and they sent it overnite to me today. My doc had sent it and it arrived to the pharmacy as I said, last evening. When I had called I didnt know hed sent it directly to THEM. All he told me last night was that:"he'd sent them."

It was a lot of mis-communitation. Also He told me from now on to only call his cell when it is tiime for my refills..NO exceptions, and no worries.

I hope some of those ppl got their b*tts chewed for not giving messages.
He also had only given me a few for b/t because he thought I had more LS hydro, and also my patches from last month since I had cut them WAY down.
Still....its always better to communicate and not feel like you have only 5 seconds to talk to your doc. From now on, Ill use my minutes wisely. I always feel like hes too rushed to deal with me.

I had no idea my compound meds were being sent to the pharmacy, I thought they were coming to my home, and that meant 4 days of sending the script back out and waiting.

I do NOT have the mental energy to deal with this crap, and Im so lucky to have ppl that do bend over backwards for me, but dealing with this stuff is hard. Im a worrier to boot, and it only makes me more crazy.
I did my part, called his office almost a week early like he states to get my refills, and no message to HIM for 4 days put it all in a terrible tailspin.

I did use a new pharmacy this time as well. W*lgr**Ns in my neighboring town has started compounding. They were amazing, and 96.00 cheaper than my other, [even though I love them] and got my meds to me in hand tonite.
so Im off for the evening~

I made the cut, and Im exhausted. For sure, Ill have a good weekend, and in the money. The east coast is always good to me!~ No taping, so thats always nice. Id hate to have any cameras when Im feeling like crap. If you even pick your nose, its seen all over my millions...lol, but thats only if you are in the hunt...hopefully I will be.

I could have called my doc back, but I decided id limp it through today on the meds he called in, and low and behold I got my regs. filled. I was going to call him back tonite, after I knew what my weekend was going to entail...

Thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart for being my support. I couldnt do it without you, ever. I was on a panic, and you guys pulled through for me. You have no idea how it felt. I knew you guys would be there for me.

Sorry if this is scattered, ect...Im really only stealing a few seconds on to let you know how things went and say thank you so much, again...Thank YOU!
xoxoxoxox,
IZZY'SMOM

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2008, 07:38 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User
Re: Thank You For All Of The Support!!!!

Very glad it worked out for you. I can definitely relate as I'm having all sorts of problems with the damn patch availability issue. I can't find the 12s hardly anywhere. I'm due to change patches tomorrow, and my pharmacy is 8 days late so far in getting them in, which means no patches till at least Saturday....I've got this sinking feeling that due to the national situation, they will be several days more, or won't come in at all!

Luckily for me though, I have a back up plan (sort of)...Another pharmacy is holding 10 patches for me (6 days worth)....But, my script calls for much more, thus, I'll have to contact my Doc and get another script for the balance (because this 2nd pharmacy can't fill in totality). AND, I'll have to find inventory of course. Just a HUGE nightmare. As if the pain isn't bad enough. Now, the stress of being short on my meds makes things skyrocket. It shouldn't be this hard.

Anyway, glad to hear that you are in good shape now. Hope you play well the next two days.

Ex

Last edited by Executor; 05-15-2008 at 07:39 PM.

Old 05-15-2008, 08:10 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User

Thx Ex...
Id grab what you can. I even have a backup script for the 25's, 15 of them in case of REAL emergency.
Wish I could tell you where I am getting mine...grrrrrrrrrr.
Thanks for the well wishes...I am late to bed.
xoxoxoxoxo,
IZZY'SMOM

Old 05-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User

Thank you Jesus for your doctor going the extra mile after his office messed up. So glad things worked out for you.

Old 05-15-2008, 08:24 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

aussiejono HB User

Can one of the big online pharmacies help out?

Can the manufacturer help out?

Can you change to an oral long acting drug in an emergency?

Old 05-15-2008, 08:39 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Hey Izz, Congrats on making the cut and getting your meds. Looks like a good weekend ahead. Rest up as much as you can, in between. No wonder you're exhausted! With just barely getting home, then right back out again, I'm sure the last thing you wanted to deal with was a med mix-up.

When you're on the tee, just picture the girls at the reception desk! Sending you winning thoughts and lots of hugs, CMP/MM

Old 05-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User

thank you!!!!
for anyone needing to refresh, please go to the post..."PLEASE HELP..."
THX

Old 05-15-2008, 10:36 PM   #8
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZZY'SMOM View Post
Thx Ex...
Id grab what you can. I even have a backup script for the 25's, 15 of them in case of REAL emergency.
Wish I could tell you where I am getting mine...grrrrrrrrrr.
Why can't you....Perfectly acceptable via the rules to list your pharmacy. If it's a chain, then maybe I can get it near me. All the chains use the same distribution centers.

Thxs.

Ex

Old 05-16-2008, 09:20 AM   #9
Inactive
(male)

forginon HB User

Izzy,

I am so happy for you.

And, you're in the money.

This is a good doc, and he likes you a lot. As for his staff, well ........

Play well.

steve

Closed Thread