It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2009, 09:39 AM   #1
(female)

wendellaq HB User
Pain Management in SLC UT

Looking for a compassionate and understanding pain management doctor in Salt Lake City area. I have chronic migraines and have been through everything, but only pain management meds seem to help and enable me to lead a normal life. Thanks for any tips, advice, or doctor suggestions!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB User
Re: Pain Management in SLC UT

If your primary doctor has been treating you for your migraines, then that would be a good place to start. Most doctors know of the reputable pain management doctors in the local/surrounding areas.

You can also check with the local hospital as to the PM doctors in the area. I'm not sure how it works in your area, but in my area PM doctors will not accept new patients without another doctor's referral and medical background/history of the problems you are being referred for.

Good Luck. I get migraines and they are the worst!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread