It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
(male)

testing321 HB User
chest pain while taking deeo breath

hi there..im a teen and today i was lying in my bed trying to sleep..i cudnt sleep so i started stretching a bit while lying down...after sometime i felt that a pain arises when i took a deep breath (the pain arises on the left side of my chest below the heart)..i stood up and as soon as i try to take a deep breath i feel pain on my left area of the chest...i think right below the heart..now after surfing the web a bit as im typing the pain has vanished and im normal..i still want to know what problem i had..also this pain rearly occurs..i think last time it occured was a few yrs bak...ill apreciate any input about this situation...thankyou very much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2009, 05:01 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tiggertoo2174 HB Usertiggertoo2174 HB Usertiggertoo2174 HB Usertiggertoo2174 HB User
Re: chest pain while taking deeo breath

It could be anything. Most likely it's just a muscle spasm from doing something you are unused to doing. If it continues, moves to include your left arm or you actually have difficulty breathing you need to contact your Dr. or go to the nearest ER immediately.

Tigg.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread