It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
(male)

lifeaftr40 HB Userlifeaftr40 HB User
incontenance

recently switched to 10 mg Opana ER 2x day with 7.5 mg percocet for BT meds. I also at the same time noticed an embarrassing problem when needed to releive myself. By the time I get to stall and try to unbotton pants or lift up skirt / dress I "start" the stream. I can stop it but it is unnerving to have it happen to begin with. Is this from the medication itself "numbing the urge" so to speak ? No infection signe were seen at physical with PCP

Old 03-24-2011, 05:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB User
Re: incontenance

i also take opana 40 ER and opana IR 10mg and have the same problem-i think it is triggered by the amount of pain i am in-I'm pretty sure -- it started before opana-i had an incident where i lost control of both bowel and bladder now it is my bladder and it is controlled by the amount of pain i am in=just when i am about to be worked up for that i had accident where i was thrown from vehicle now i already am on ssdi for bad herniated discs and tearing inspine causing radiating pain-now have avulsion fracture rt leg and re-injured spine and pain is pretty terrible and controlling my bladder cant be done=i feel like a ball of solid pain-the pain medicine makes it a little more bearable but i am really miserable-have this giant air cast splint thing on my leg which is so heavy. but sorry got off track about bladder control, my point was i believe it is related to the amount of pain i am in-does this sound familiar? Do you notice you are in alot of pain when you have bladder control problem or not?

Last edited by BB07; 03-24-2011 at 05:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread