It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
(male)

salesguy HB User
Help in Charlotte NC

Hey everyone, I have been checking out this board and it seems like there is some pretty good help here. I found this site trying to find a solution to my problem. I have chronic neck issues that had been mild until the last couple of months and have gotten much worse. I've tried chiropractor and massage with no luck. I went to an Urgent Care and also to my family doc about this recently. Both times I was given Vicodin for the pain (witch did help some). I am still taking the Vicodin from my family doc but I know I need to find a place to go for more permanent help. I am looking for a place that will accept self referrals that are willing to help me. I have done plenty of searches online and have had no luck so far. I am hoping someone here can help me find a good pain management clinic. I am willing to go anywhere in the Charlotte area or even the close SC area. Please feel free to PM me or e-mail me with any info. Thanks in advance!

Old 04-28-2011, 05:58 PM   #2
(female)

BehindTheScenes HB User
Re: Help in Charlotte NC

Are you OK with driving to the Atlanta area?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Re: Help in Charlotte NC

Have you checked out the UNC Chapel Hill hospital system and the Duke Hospital system? They have pain management docs and clinics. They're are also many private pain docs in the triangle area (Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh). Just an FYI it's usually easier to get in and more effective if you have a referral from your doc, even if it's just your family doc.

Closed Thread