It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
(female)

katejohnson HB User
I am looking for a pain management doc in Phoenix, AZ

I am looking for a pain management doc in Phoenix, AZ that will treat fibromyalgia and not try to stop my current regimine.

I am so tired of docs who want to take me off everything and won't hear of keeping the current meds in place. I have been on MS Contin, oxcodone, soma and neutontin for 6 years and it works beautifully with no dosage changes in all this time.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by katejohnson; 05-11-2011 at 10:56 PM. Reason: duplicate

Old 05-11-2011, 10:50 PM   #2
(female)

katejohnson HB User
Re: need Pain management in or around Phoenix /Mesa

Dr. Chirbain was shut down by the DEA several months ago. Many of his patients now go to the Pain Center of Arizona which I would not recommend to my worst enemy.

If you have insurance I highly recommend Dr. Kent Vosler at Arropwhead Health.

I am also looking for a new doctor in Phoenix that accepts AHCCCS. I lost my insurance and am now stuck with AHCCCS otherwisie I would still be seeing Dr. Vosler. Any suggestions??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2011, 06:35 AM   #3
(female)

HadIt HB User

I have an AMAZING pain management doctor in Phoenix (I see the NP there).

Are we allowed to post names??

Last edited by moderator2; 05-12-2011 at 06:46 AM.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:46 AM   #4
(female)

HadIt HB User

Okay, we ARE allowed to post names, but not contact info...so those looking for pain management in Phoenix....try Arizona Pain Institute (Sandy Gallo, MS, CFNP). I have multiple chronic pain disorders, and when I first started there, they did not change any of my meds for the first appt. After that, and after evaluating my pain levels, changes were made; some meds were changed around, others were added.
I am treated with respect and compassion and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

The Following User Says Thank You to HadIt For This Useful Post:
katejohnson (05-13-2011)
Old 05-12-2011, 06:55 AM   #5
(female)

HadIt HB User
Re: I am looking for a pain management doc in Phoenix, AZ

Okay, this board is very confusing. There is a "sticky" stating that you CANNOT share the name of pain management docs, but under the "rules for posting" it states that you CAN as long as you do not post any contact info. Which is it??? Anyone, anyone....??????

Old 05-12-2011, 01:54 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

HADIT- you can post names of the doctors. When in doubt follow the post rules for the entire Health boards.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #7
(female)

millishandi HB User

I see Wendy Longchamps, she is in Chandler which is a long drive for me but she really listens to you, treats you with respect and does not rush you during your appointment. She kept me on all my meds that were working and works with you to help you find solutions to pain control.Her office is very strict.......so if you are doing illegal drugs etc. she will not treat you. The whole staff is GREAT..........everyone treats you with respect and compassion. Best of luck to you

Closed Thread