It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
(female)

SuzukiMama HB User
Smile PM/Internal Medicine Doctors in VA/MD/DC?!

I am looking for a good doctor in my surrounding areas that will be able to not only take over my PM care but be able to take over what my previous PM doctor was prescribing me. I have serious back problems. Several herniating and ruptured disks. Sciatica, Scoliosis, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, ect. I am on Methadone 10mg, Oxycodone 30mg & Xanax 2mg for anxiety. I've had endless number of injections that have made my pain so much worse.

My biggest issue is that I have 2 children at home that need me and not being able to do things with them kills me. It's hard enough to get myself out of bed some days much less going out to do something physical with my children. I really need some help with ANY suggestions. It's so bad. My PM doctor is moving out of state, way to far for me to follow him unfortunatly so I am trying to find someone just as good and caring as him as well as someone that is not scared to treat their CPP with medications. I have looked online for doctors in my area but I work pretty long days so unfortunatly I do not have time to go from doctor to doctor, trying to find the right one, So I'm hoping "word of mouth" will be my lucky answer. I am open to any suggestions so please feel free to add your comments! If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it!! Please spare the negative comments if you will ; )

I'm not opposed to traveling if need be so if there are any in the surrounding areas that anyone knows of, I'll be willing to take the journey for a great doc! Thanx so much!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread