It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
(female)

hurtbad HB User
Unhappy moved from Missouri to Indiana no doctor will see me yet that I can find

Hello, this is my first thread. I am on pain medication and went to indiana to visit circumstances made me have to move here permanetly. I sent for my medical records a month ago, they are still not here, so I can not get into see a doctor. I have severe pain and diabetes neuropathy fibromyalga and spinal stenosis. I dont know what to do I am on 200 time released morphine clonapen and others, but my morphine has run out and clonapen soon, please if anyone has any suggestions as to how to get into a pain management doctor or how to get my records expedited let me know. Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: moved from Missouri to Indiana no doctor will see me yet that I can find

I would think that first off you need to find either a diabetes doc or a primary care doctor. Most of the PMs won't take walk ins off of the street.

I would call your old doctors' office and ask to speak to the office manager or the head nurse depending on what he has there. Explain the issue and ask what you can do to help get your records shipped to you. Tell them you have been waiting and can't get in without them and are close to running out of meds...try the sugar pill. It usually works better than whining or anger.

good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread