HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Pain Management (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/pain-management/)
-   -   Complete Destruction of My Body from Stellate Ganglion Nerve Blocks (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/pain-management/906514-complete-destruction-my-body-stellate-ganglion-nerve-blocks.html)

rebecca ill 06-24-2012 07:33 PM

Complete Destruction of My Body from Stellate Ganglion Nerve Blocks

One and half years ago I had 3 stellate ganglion nerve blocks, since then I cant sleep, constant diarreah or constant bowel movements, skin has softened so much it tears easily, veins bulge, hands feet ears get red and burning, body turning colors. Cant go in sun. Gag reflex heightened. No taste, no hunger, all started because of a dental implant that was too large and pain clinic did stellate ganglion nerve blocks. Has anyone out there heard, has anyone you know, gone through this and gotten help with such. Please I need some help.

Moldova 06-25-2012 06:09 AM

Re: Complete Destruction of My Body from Stellate Ganglion Nerve Blocks

Hello and welcome on Board!

I am so sorry for all what you go through; I wish I could help you more, but I don't know much about this matter.
Decided to welcome you here and wish you well; hope someone else who knows more about Stellate Ganglion will get back to you.

Wish you well dear:angel:
Moldova

sophia554 06-25-2012 07:40 AM

OH DEAR, I am so sorry you are going through this. I have had a few blocks myself and although I felt quite awful, my symptoms manifested to a much lesser degree.
May I ask what your blocks were for? Your underlying condition can deeply affect the results of the blocks- with a little info, perhaps I can help. The nature of my condition means that I experience extreme sensitivity all of the time so maybe I can recommend some things that would help manage that in general but first I would need to know what condition you are managing. In the interim, don't feel guilty taking it extremely easy- I know it's not like you have a choice so you can smack me over the computer for saying that- but I know how frustrating it is to want to be up and about and instead you are stuck in the house/in bed/etc...so take advantage of the situation to bank as much rest as you can...drink tons of H20, take a hot bath, read a great book...and I will help you in any way that I can- lots of luck. xo

rebecca ill 06-25-2012 01:08 PM

[QUOTE=Moldova;5006237]Hello and welcome on Board!

I am so sorry for all what you go through; I wish I could help you more, but I don't know much about this matter.
Decided to welcome you here and wish you well; hope someone else who knows more about Stellate Ganglion will get back to you.

Wish you well dear:angel:
Moldova[/QUOTE]

Thank you at least for acknowledging my post. Dont really know how this works, and have been suffering for so long, I guess I will know as I go...

rebecca ill 07-01-2012 05:02 PM

[QUOTE=sophia554;5006303]OH DEAR, I am so sorry you are going through this. I have had a few blocks myself and although I felt quite awful, my symptoms manifested to a much lesser degree.
May I ask what your blocks were for? Your underlying condition can deeply affect the results of the blocks- with a little info, perhaps I can help. The nature of my condition means that I experience extreme sensitivity all of the time so maybe I can recommend some things that would help manage that in general but first I would need to know what condition you are managing. In the interim, don't feel guilty taking it extremely easy- I know it's not like you have a choice so you can smack me over the computer for saying that- but I know how frustrating it is to want to be up and about and instead you are stuck in the house/in bed/etc...so take advantage of the situation to bank as much rest as you can...drink tons of H20, take a hot bath, read a great book...and I will help you in any way that I can- lots of luck. xo[/QUOTE]

rebecca ill 07-01-2012 05:05 PM

I had dental implant that went through nerves in lower jaw. my dr suggested stellate ganglion nerve blocks to relieve pain, the stellate block medicine poisoned my body