It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2013, 01:02 PM   #16
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
Re: Percocet/Fentanyl False Negative

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchmer View Post
Well nothing has changed. I have been without my perc since1/24 and the patch since 1/25. PCP will not budge. I have contacted a Patient Advocate. We are currently working to get resolved. So far lab claims that urine was labeled even though I know it was not. Pain is unbelievable. Since I'm on blood thinners I can take ibropherin. I am taking tylinal arthritis 650mg tabs. 2 tabs every 6 hours. Not helping. I feel like I'm going to crawl out of my skin. I'm not sleeping. The only thing that seems to help the pain is to not move around. But if I do that then I start to go stir crazy. I just don't know what else to do. I do appreciate everyone caring. Thanks again.
Dear mitchmer, If I were you I would not mess with a pcp & I would get my records & make a pain mgmt dr appt asap & I used a TENS unit 24 hrs a day on high, that we looked up, when I had to change drs last fall when my dr decided to be a rehab dr only. I am so sorry that you are having pain & hope this is resolved quickly for you.

Last edited by gmak; 01-29-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: info

Closed Thread