It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2004, 08:02 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User
Cool something in the air?

hello all, and a big fat HIYA to sickman

i was browsing through here and noticed that a lot of people are not feeling their best today....i am right there with you. last night at about 10:00 it was like i could feel the chemical switch in my head and knew that my brain was opening the door for the panic to flood in. my heart was racing, i could FEEL it in my ears, cold sweay, about ready to puke. just out if no where. i have been doing so well lateley, off all meds, geeting my life where i want it to be then BAM!!!!!! the panic shows up like a jerk from high school, or a nasty ex boyfriend. :::sigh::: i just wanted you all to know that you are not alone, i understand how no one chooses this, but i have to remember what sickman said, panic attacks can't hurt you. just thought i would let you know that.
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-06-2004, 08:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

Some12 HB User
Wink Re: something in the air?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxin
hello all, and a big fat HIYA to sickman

i was browsing through here and noticed that a lot of people are not feeling their best today....i am right there with you. last night at about 10:00 it was like i could feel the chemical switch in my head and knew that my brain was opening the door for the panic to flood in. my heart was racing, i could FEEL it in my ears, cold sweay, about ready to puke. just out if no where. i have been doing so well lateley, off all meds, geeting my life where i want it to be then BAM!!!!!! the panic shows up like a jerk from high school, or a nasty ex boyfriend. :::sigh::: i just wanted you all to know that you are not alone, i understand how no one chooses this, but i have to remember what sickman said, panic attacks can't hurt you. just thought i would let you know that.
Dear nyxin,
When I first saw the Title of this post, I was kind of afraid to read it, like maybe I was creating a bad smell in the air or something. Just kidding and thanks for the welcome back. What you wrote is so true about how panic attack sneaks up on you. It knows you better then you do, because it is actully you and it knows your deepest fears. Buuuuuuuuuut, that all they are. You'll get back on track, have some ups and downs until you can't be tricked so easy. Chin up nixin and have a very nice day.

Sincerely,

Sickman

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread