It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2004, 12:45 PM   #1

ksr20 HB User
is this normal?

for the past month ive been waking up with an extreme nervous feeling. even if i go to bed ok i still wake up with it. i usually get up and take my daily does of lexapro and it calms me down right away but when i wake up again it sometimes comes back. lately ive been obsessing about having epilepsy because at the begining of all this i had deja vu so i looked it up and saw it was a symptom, so now that all i think about. i constantly sit around and think omigod this has happened to me before i feel like this has happened to me before and thats all i think about, so i cant tell if im really having it or just feeling i am because im obsessing over it. the more i think about it the more i have it and the lexapro isnt helping with taking these thoughts away! can anyone relate to me, is this anxiety/panic or something else. i have a HUGE fear of dying by the way!

Old 09-09-2004, 02:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
Re: is this normal?

lexapro should help the obsessiving but maybe the dose needs upping, ask doc

deja vu is often caused by stress and anxiety

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2004, 05:24 PM   #3
(female)

alefever26 HB User
Re: is this normal?

yes yes yes!!! i stress about the same thing. i have a severe fear of death/sickness and dying. my latest thing has been epilepsy too. or some sort of seizure. i get real spaced out, dont feel real, i feel confused sometimes and then like i'm gonna pass out.. i was on paxil for 2 years and it took MOSt of this away.. I felt much better. so, back on it i go!!!! still in the back of my mind is. well, what if the meds really just made me not stress about dying, but i really am dying... maybe the tests i had done werent enough.. the ekg's, stresstests, echo, holter monitor, and cat scan. maybe i really needed a eeg and an MRI. I know way too many symptoms, and tests, i should be a doctor. haha, i have to say though, these head symptoms scare me most. the feeling weird and spaced out and confused, etc.. i hate not being in control of my own mind..

Last edited by alefever26; 09-09-2004 at 05:25 PM.

Closed Thread