You cut an aspirin in half because you think you might be getting to much.
How about you cut your pills in half, half again and half once more until its basically dust for fear of OD'ing. I've done that so many times that I actually just crush the little buggers into a powder and used a tiny pinch of powder. God, I AM insane!
The Following User Says Thank You to Changedusername For This Useful Post: MEOgirl (09-18-2011)
- I cry for 2 days before having to get on an airplane and have difficulty keeping solid food down for the same 2 days
- I stock up on booze (and put it in water bottles to sneak onboard) and tranquilizers about a week before a flight
- my own family members refuse to sit with me on the plane (which is okay because trying to down-play my panic for them only makes it worse)
- the flight attendent asks me every few minutes if I'm okay - sure thing, honey, I'm hyperventilating and have a death grip on these armrests because I think this is fun!
- I cry again when we touch down.
Guess I'm luckier than many of you. Flying is my only true phobia.
Last edited by index.html; 07-30-2005 at 01:45 PM.
When you count your Xanax every single day, and then divide by how many days you have left until your refill, then panic because you know you are allowed only so many so you don't run short, then have an attack over worrying over that, which causes you to take more than you were allowed that day based on the count you just did.
The following user gives a hug of support to anxietysucks: MeMe31 (07-07-2011)
I might be a little late replying to this one but heres mine;
you check your moblies fully charged before leaving the house, incase you need to phone an ambulance whilst your out.
You run round the supermarket like your doing a trolley dash (and go home without most the things you actually needed.
Your doctors receptionist knows who you are (without you actually telling her your name)
The doc has a forklift truck to carry your medical records.
You check every 'best by date' on foods (in case you get poisoned).
Friends stop inviting you out.
You know word perfect 'the boy who cried wolf'
Your neighbours think your a vampire (cos you rarely see daylight)
These posts have made me laugh so much, i felt i had to add my bit.