I have the favorites thing too. My daughter has Jesse McCartney, game sites, teenage stuff in her favs. I have TMJ sites, panic/anxiety sites. With the amount of time I spend on the internet, looking up every little eye twitch I get, I could almost practice medicine......
Some of these answers are so amazing. Especially the one about spilling the slurpee.
You know you have panic disorder when....
- You've learned to deal with being in public by limiting your panic to periodic facial twitches.
- No matter how well you know your boyfriend, you'll never be comfortable sleeping over at his house.
- You've gotten so used to being freaked out that now when people look at you too long, you just get ******.
- Once your klonopin count hits 30 pills, you start brainstorming ways to get more.
- You've read so many panic disorder books that nothing anyone says will ever surprise you and you have a symptom checklist, in case anyone around you needs diagnosing
- When your sister comes down with an anxiety disorder, you offer your comfort via personally-compiled anxiety disorder booklist
- If your roommate steps so much as an inch inside your doorway, you jump out of bed in fear...which soon enough changes to embarassment.
i totally do that shower thing! it drives everyone i know nuts xD
you know you have a panic disorder when..
> you back away from the paper when useing markers, becuase it has a smell, and your worried the fumes will poisen you, even though they are nontoxic
> you carry tissues with you everywhere you go incase you have a PA and get a runny nose from crying.
> you cant see a therapist becuase your afraid they will secretly hate you
> you reconise a PA before it even starts
> Your so used to PAs that you dont even mistake it for something serious anymore
> halfway through your daily yogart cup, you start haveing a PA untill you find he thrown away lid, ensureing that it is not pastdate and you will not get food poisening and die a yucky death
> your freinds never yell at you anymore, they think if they do youll PA and start crying, thinking they hate you
Please excuse any gramatical/spelling errors, I have a verbal disability.
- You stay in your house without going outside all day and when you finally do you sneeze because the sun is so bright.
- When you're having a PA and people talk to you and you get so annoyed and angry at them for making your symtoms worse.