It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2007, 03:35 PM   #1
(female)

Zoey27 HB User
Question I am desparate

I have a whole 2 years of things hppening to me but i wont explain it all. I have not been well but this past while I have been doing better and thinking the worst is over. Well instead of getting too much into it because my life is a long story I will tell you about the past 6 days. Last week I started feeling weak and not well, it went on for a few days then I start getting this weird turning feeling in my stomach and its so hard to describe but it feels like a rush of burning from my tummy to my arms and whole body. It comes on fast and very intense and sometimes can last a while to the point that I think I am going to die. I just cry and freak out like I am going nutts and the feeling is nothing Like I have ever imagined somebody could feel like. Today I was in the car and my dad was driving me home with my 2 kids and he was talking to me but I flipped out and told him I didnt want to talk I felt sick, funny and the talking was making it worse ( burning rush) etc...... I dont know what this is and why this is happening I am so sick of it. I have delt with this for 2 years but tday being the worst in a long time. I am sad and angry because I have 2 young children and I cant be their mom like I need to be and nobody knows what is wrong with me. I do have hashimotos (hypothyroid) but it seems no matter whether my thyroid levels are okay or not my body does this intense crazy thing. Its weird because I almost feel it coming on a few dayse before when I dont feel great then it basically goes nutts like I just explained. I have researched and researched what this could be because I dont know where else to turn. I guess what I am asking is does any of this sound like it is in my head or stress? anxiety Panic? I dont know anymore. Thank you for reading!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2007, 06:20 AM   #2
(male)

randy6802 HB User
Re: I am desparate

Zoey it sounds like a panic attack, tell your Dr! The panic is a very scarey feeling! The feeling that you have is the same as mine when they come, Dont be scared they dont kill you. Mine have got alot better since seeing a Dr

Closed Thread