It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
(male)

TheAngelGabriel HB User
What is the worst?

What is the worst you've ever felt or thought you were gonna feel with panic disorder? I've felt everything in the book to me but just want to figure out what else there could be, and what else everyone has experienced so i know that i am not "losing it". Thanks..

Old 10-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #2
(female)

StaceyLee HB User
Re: What is the worst?

My skin burns and I also burn on the inside like my bloods boiling. Extreme (yet not real?) pain! Especially in thighs, privates and stomach.

Extreme deja-vu, feel like I'm doing things over and over.

De-realization.

I re-peatedly check my underwear because I swear I'm bleeding "down there" but I'm not. Weird one!

I have MANY more but these are the worst! It's so bad.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-20-2009, 07:07 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

itburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB User
Re: What is the worst?

I read this and thought it was funny. For all of us who suffer with a panic attack we all have a gift. we can all read something that can happen and produce it or fear it will happen. Isn't that the truth. For people to list their personal panic expierence on one blog in a row can be devasting...Thats the problem in a nutshell..thinking about this over and over..until we panic..right?? Everyone who gets panic attacks knows they suck there was a blog i once read of a lady who did list the symptoms but in the humerous ways..it was great but i cant locate it .... some of it was like (people add theirs>>
You know you have a panic disorder when the doctor gives you an antibiotic for an infection and you hurry and write each member of your family a goodbye letter and how much you love them.....
You know you have a panic disorder when whenever your on a medication you make sure to mention it to everyone and anyone you speak to in fear that if something goes wrong they will know what medication you took.....
The second you get a medication or an illness you find yourself pouring over books and the internet for every bit of information you can find..of corse just remebering the bad things or adverse effects...which again leads you to write those little love notes to everyine in your family telling them how much you loved them.... and so on...it was the best thing i ever read because it was all the truth but done with humor..otherwise it will probablhy create more problems for you to read other peoples symptoms (which i think really are all the same with different intensities). Just wrote this in jest to help you refocus off focusing on the worst case scenario.

Closed Thread