It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
(female)

sana2010 HB User
is it panic attack ?

it startd 16 january this year,, i am architecture final yer student and i was about to have a crit session in the morning so i didnt sleep at night and i worked since morning ,i just had abit stomachpain in the morning which i didnt care and went to school , i was feeling fine but abit tired ,then i started to get headache and after i finished my presentation my headache got worse , i thought its just a result of being tired , i drove to home then my mom called me to u turn and go have lunch with them so i went to restaurant and after having lunch my headache got worse and my body started to feel numb we were about to go out then i stood up and dont know what happend ,i felt i cannot stand on my feet i got really scared and i just left my body on the chairs and closed my eyesed , i felt extreamely dizzy and light headed and every one around me were totally freaked out , they pulled my in the chairs and splash water over my face , i could feel it but i couldnt talk or sit , feeling of fainting got me so scared so i just closed my eyes, they brought me to hospital , my pulse rate and EKG was good , i even had blood test and the result was good as well , then my mum was so afraid and asked them to do CT scan ,and they did it right away and it was normal too , after 1 package of IV drop i went back home and slept ,but after that the day after and the next days i was feeling terrible i coudnt eat or walk, i was in bed all the time and feeling of dying was all over me ,, numbness ,stomach upset , i cant describe this terrible feeling it was like hell , after 2 weeks of being sick in bed my dad brought me to neurologist and i had MRI , and the result was quiet normal as well , i also did EEG and tyroid and some hormonal test as well they were normal, but this feeling of lightheadedness and fear of dying and getting numb was still the same,, i couldnt drive or go to school for 1 month , after that i started to go out abit,, my dr told me i have to start taking zoloft and i started zoloft but nothing really changed , i went to phsychologist , she told me its panic attack and i should take zoloft for long period and she gave me 3 tablet og xanax and told me to only take it if my panic attack got out of control, , ntill today that im writting this im experiencing this life full of fear of dying and fainting in public, sometimes i still think that there is something wrong with me that doctors couldnt find ,, but ofcource im doing my daily activities , im doing my practical training now and i drive and go to office everyday, i got used to it, but i still freak out to go to public or shopping center , i hate to be far from home,, and when this attacks kick in i dont have any breathing problem i just get palpitation , my heart beat rate goes up so fast and my head gets extreamely dizzy ,, is it really panic attack?? has anyone experince it? i want my normal life back,, please share your thoughts , i need help

Last edited by ms_mod; 06-24-2010 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Replace UR with your. As per the posting rules always use real words in your posts. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread